Support and self-help groups: Montréal – Sherbrooke – Québec
For people with Sjogren’s syndrome and their loved ones
The purpose of these meetings is to offer moral support to those who need it. These meetings, centered on listening, sharing of experience and information, are free and confidential.
Here is the schedule for 2018-2019:
- Thursday, August 27, from 10h am to 12h30 pm – Montreal
- Wednesday, December 5, from 10h am to 12h30 pm – Montreal
- Saturday, February 9, from 10h am to 12h30 pm – Montreal
- Tuesday, March 19, from 10h am to 12h30 pm – Montreal
- Tuesday, April 9, from 10h am to 12h30 pm – Montreal
- Saturday, April 27, fron 10h00 am to 13h00 pm – at 300, rue du Conseil, Sherbrooke – (group of Scleroderma Estrie).
- Wednesday, May 29, from 10 am to 12h30 pm – Montreal
In Montreal, meetings are held at:
- 3155, Hochelaga Street, bureau 001, Montreal, QC H1W 1G4 – near the Prefontaine metro station.
In Sherbrooke, meetings are held at:
- 2070, boul. de Portland, Sherbrooke, QC J1J 1T9 – local 122 – the entrance to the parking lot via Farwell Street.
- 300, rue du Conseil, Sherbrooke, QC J1G 1J4 – at Sercovie cafeteria (suite 139) – Door A, at the rear, at the parking lot.
In Quebec City, meetings are held at:
- To be confirmed
Two ways to register: by phone: (514) 934-3666 or 1-877-934-3666 ou by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: You must register because places are limited.
We hope to meet you!
Danielle-Flore and Lise, volunteers responsible for the meetings.