Self-help group: Montréal – Sherbrooke – Québec
For people with Sjogren’s syndrome and their loved ones
The purpose of these meetings is to offer moral support to those who need it. These meetings, centered on listening, sharing of experience and information, are free and confidential.
Here is the schedule for 2018-2019:
- Thursday, August 27, from 10 am to 12 pm – Montreal
- Wednesday, December 5, from 10 am to 12 pm – Montreal
- Saturday, February 9, from 10 am to 12 pm – Montreal
- Tuesday, March 12, from 13h30 am to 15h30 pm – Sherbrooke (with the group of Scleroderma Quebec)
- Tuesday, April 9, from 10 am to 12 pm – Montreal
- Tuesday, May 14, from 10 am to 12 pm – Montreal
In Montreal, meetings are held at:
3155, Hochelaga Street, bureau 001, Montreal, QC H1W 1G4 – near the Prefontaine metro station.
In Sherbrooke, meetings are held at:
2070, boul. de Portland, Sherbrooke, QC J1J 1T9 – local 122 – the entrance to the parking lot via Farwell Street.
In Quebec City, meetings are held at:
To be confirmed
Two ways to register: by phone: (514) 934-3666 or 1-877-934-3666 ou by email:email@example.com
Looking forward to meeting you!