To better meet the needs of people with Sjögren’s Syndrome Association offers:
- Ensure the well-being of people with Sjogren’s syndrome.
- Make the Sjogren Syndrome known to the public.
- Promote medical research for the detection, treatment, care and cure of people with Sjogren’s syndrome.
- Receive gifts, legacies and other similar contributions in money, securities or real estate, administer such donations, legacies and contributions; organize subscription campaigns to raise funds for charitable purposes.
To fulfill its mission, the Association has four main objectives:
- reach the largest number of people with Sjogren’s syndrome;
- make available to them the most information about the syndrome;
- provide support and comfort to people with cancer and their loved ones to limit the harmful effects of the disease on their daily lives;
- raise donations to develop and provide more services to people with cancer and their loved ones.