To better meet the needs of people with Sjögren’s Syndrome Association offers:
- Ensuring the well-being of people with Sjögren’s syndrome
- Make the population aware of Sjögren’s syndrome
- Promote medical research for the detection, treatment, care and cure of people with Sjögren’s syndrome.
- To promote medical research with a view to detecting, treating and curing people with Sjögren’s syndrome.
- Receive dons, legacies and other contributions of the same nature in money, securities or real estate, administer such donations, legacies and contributions; organize fundraising campaigns with the aim of raising funds for charitable purposes.
To accomplish its mission, the Sjögren’s Syndrome Association has four main objectives:
- Reach the largest number of people with Sjögren’s syndrome.
- Make as much information as possible about Sjögren’s syndrome available to them.
- Provide support and comfort to people with Sjögren’s syndrome and their loved ones to limit the harmful effects of the disease on their daily lives.
- Raise donations to develop and provide more services to people with Sjogren’s syndrome and their loved ones.